Error 59504 : File "UNKNOWN" is already open.

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 03:33:12 CDT 2014

le 29/03/14 15:49, Ivan Smahin <ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com> a écrit :

> You mean the same app and the same database (no data changes) and sometime you
> get an error (not always)?

Same app, same database, but data have changed between the different
attempts.

> Do you use multithreading in your app?

In some places for some windows, but not in the window and procedure where
Valentina crash and the error appear when no other window are opened.
Additionally, I use RealStudio that have only cooperative thread and not
preemptive (in case that matter).

> Can you send me your app for testing here?

Not easily, but will try to give you something as soon as I can.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
+32 (0)85 25 08 25