VDN - Primary Key Constraint & Boolean Fields Question

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Sun Mar 30 06:53:52 CDT 2014

Hello Ivan,

Yes, the pk field is causing the error I believe. It is the primary key field for the table.
I never try to change it. I only reference it for updates, deletions and lookups. I’m assuming this
is the field that is causing the error, but I’m not sure. Sometimes I can update a record with no
problem. Other times trying to update a record throws the exception, but I’ve not found a definite
reason why. I’m looking through my code some more this morning. I will reply back if I find something
in my code causing the issue.

I was just curious about the BOOLEAN type. It’s fine indexed if there’s no cost. Not a problem.

Best Regards,
Johnny Harris