VDN - VException thrown but no error message

Johnny & Karen Harris johnny at southshore.com
Fri Mar 28 15:16:06 CDT 2014

> On Mar 27, 2014, at 1:32 PM, Johnny Harris <johnny at southshore.com> wrote:

Well it seems that I may be getting some error messages but not others.
For instance I tried to query a table field that does does not exist. The
error message I received was 'Identifier "upport_year" is not found'.

If I try to insert a record into a table that has a unique field defined
and I try to duplicate the unique field I don't receive an error message.
I do receive an error number "144643", but the error message contains
nothing.

This happens when connecting to a file database or remote server.

Should there not be a message to go with the error number?

Is there any documentation for error codes/numbers?

Kind Regards,
Johnny Harris