VDN - icuin30.dll missing

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Sun Mar 23 08:35:01 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Sorry if this has hit the list once. I think the first time I sent the request with an email address that was rejected.

Anyway... I’m have a problem with creating a database in code.

When I call Valentina.Init(cache, “”, “”, “”)

I receive the message that icuin30.dll is missing from my system. Does anyone know anything about this error or what I need to install to get the dll file?

I’m using Xojo 2014R1 on Windows 7. This also happens when trying to do the same with Visual Studio.

Best Regards,
Johnny Harris