Your Input on User Forums Needed - Only Happens Once a Decade ; -)

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Jul 31 00:29:02 CDT 2014

On 7/30/14, 9:57 PM, "Mike Kerner" <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> We've been having this discussion with every development tool that I use, and
> every single one of them has settled on having both because there are folks
> that love one and hate the other, folks that hate one and love the other, and
> folks that don't care.
>
> I HATE FORUMS.

Well, yes,

My personal problem with forums comparing to mail-list,
Is that often you do not see answers
And worse NEW questions so fast as you see that on list

But it seems this can be solved if  exists bridge
        forum -> mail_list

Important that use must get notifications not only from thread where he did
answer, but every new message.