Index corruption on database close

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 10:46:32 CDT 2014

Interesting...

I can reproduce the problem with ordering in Valentina Studio 5.5.8. But I don't see a corrupt index in the Diagnose. However, after re-indexing the order of the SQL query was okay again.

Correction: this is still VStudio 5.5.6 beta something from beginning of May.

On 22.07.2014, at 18:48, Steve Albin <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:

> cCatnum is a VarChar of 100 bytes.  The cTitleIdx that I'm using along with it in the SQL is also VarChar and 504 bytes.
>
> I submitted a Mantis report that has a link to a copy of my database if you would like to have a look.  My situation is reproducable with that database and one other that I had, but oddly, not with a third different database.  The only thing I could see on the third database was that there were very few duplicate fields.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals