No deployment with V4X 5.5.8

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Jul 6 01:12:58 CDT 2014

The operative word here is “should”. Until it doesn’t. We are both developers AND users. As developers we like to automate everything. The script to move the vcomponents to the desktop is

a) an additional step in my already complex build process
b) I need to move the folder back manually

As users we expect something that is simple and safe to use.

On 05.07.2014, at 19:29, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> I very doubt ...
>
> You have otool  utility in hands.
> It is not hard to check paths after deployment_script run.
>
> If paths is correct in all and each dylibs, then should work fine.
>
> This is not related to some bugs in code.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals