More server questions

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Jan 3 05:19:07 CST 2014

On 1/3/14, 12:34 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,

> Ivan, does this mean we are permitted to ship vserver with our own software
> installers?

You can deploy
    Valentina Embedded Server -- which is part of VDN

You can use our installer,
Or you can pack Vserver.app and license_emb and may be something else to
your own installer.

You can even rename vserver in this case, and deploy it as
    MyCompany Server

Your users will not see any Valentina name.
Ini file also will have that name ...

Well, at least we did try implement this technically :-)

> It has been my understanding that it is not allowed unless we have the VDN
> (valentina developer network) license.

Right, only with VDN.

I am going now check original question/answer ...