New Paradigma Website; Your Feedback Wanted

Beatrix Willius from Moth Software mail at beatrixwillius.de
Wed Dec 24 02:58:31 CST 2014

Because our brains are poor?

The brains are getting older and older?

The naming IS confusing? I don't know and care about Oracle. Only about Valentina :-)

It doesn't matter AT ALL what you are think is confusing. If my customers get confused if the application shows "not responding" then it's my task to fix the confusion. Since I made the change the number of customers having this problem has been greatly reduced. So thanks for making this change!

Have a happy christmas...

PS: When trying to reset the password for the forum you probably shouldn't show that an email doesn't exist for security reasons. Do developers look like these people on the picture? The ones from the Xojo community are a bit older, have less hair and are a bit more rounded especially around the middle.

> On 24.12.2014, at 09:13, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:
>

> Very simple story and very simple rules.
>
> I don't know why this cause confusing so often.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals