New Paradigma Website; Your Feedback Wanted

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 02:02:16 CST 2014

Hello,

le 16/12/14 18:31, Lynn Fredricks <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> a écrit :

> Hi Trixi,
>
>> The relatively unclear website has always been the result of
>> the confusing terminology that Valentina uses. This is
>> reflected again in the new website. The categories are
>> Studio, Server and Developer. The latter has categories:
>> Database for applications, Reports for applications, Server
>> for distributions. Eh what? What is the difference to the
>> main Server category? I never got the reason for the name
>> "Office Server". It's used for in-house applications, why not
>> call it this way?
>
> Server can be used as a general database or reports server, in house or not.
>
> Studio and Server are standalone, licensed products; the others are products
> that developers license and deploy under their own terms.

It would be nice to have a page with comparison chart (perhaps like
https://www.xojo.com/store/index.php or
http://www.teamviewer.com/fr/licensing/index.aspx). This should help me a
lot choosing and understanding the difference of each product.

>> I don't know how to tell you politely: GET RID OF THE
>> CAROUSEL THING. It makes me want to hit someone.
>
> The rotators at the top of each section?

I think it's that. I don't like it either. And, additionally, it seems that
the pictures are not at the same height, making difficult to read the
content below.
This is not a big problem, but when I go to some page, I'm more interested
by the content than the pictures. I'd make the picture smaller and the
content more directly displayed.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin