New Paradigma Website; Your Feedback Wanted

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 16 03:09:19 CST 2014

I largely agree with Beatrix. It seems to me that the design of the
front door has changed, while the house stayed the same.

You must understand that the only reason for me to visit your website is
to solve a problem. I don't want to have to click three times before I
can start solving my problem; I definitely don't want to have to search
around for the SQL reference manual, for instance. Please, make a list
of all the really important stuff for developers and put that list under
a link on your main page. This list must include the reference manual,
it doesn't need to include the FAQ (FAQs are for marketing, not for
developers).

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553