ODBC Connection fails on Mac OSX Valentina Studio Pro

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Apr 14 10:22:32 CDT 2014

I have a similar problem printing from LiveCode.  Two different macs
with identical operating systems, one is a laptop and one a desktop,
and they print differently. I've never been able to track down what is
causing it -- slightly larger on one than the other. It must be a
difference in fonts, maybe the same name but a different font?
Perhaps something similar is happening with Valentina.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com