ODBC Connection fails on Mac OSX Valentina Studio Pro

Richard Albrecht Rich at RAlbrecht.net
Mon Apr 14 10:19:28 CDT 2014

Serge,

Thanks for the help last week. But I ran into a problem and wanted to get your feedback.

>From my computer with my printer running the compiled program for Mac, my membership cards printed perfectly.
On a coworkers with the exact same printer and a slightly newer MacBook Pro the alignment was not perfect.

I deleted any valentina from the usr/local directory, restarted the machine and reinstalled the application that helped a lot but it's still not perfect. If there were just margin adjustments you could make in the print dialog it would be perfect.

I ended up having to print at 102% in order to get it to line up, though still not perfect.

Just wanted to throw that out there and see if you have any ideas.

Thanks

--Richard S Albrecht--
2019 Salem Rd
Elgin, IL 60123