MT

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Sat Apr 5 23:32:21 CDT 2014

Hey Mark,

I ran across while looking for documentation for error codes and using the
reports. ( I kind of feel like I've been chasing a squirrel! )

Valentina Server MT (beta)

To date with the new VSERVER_MT, scalability utilizing the new VREPORT.dll
is much better, utilizing more cores of the CPU on our test bed hardware.

So far with this approach, the 8-core MacMini/i7 generates 3-4 times the
number of reports. We haven't yet achieved x 8, but tests are ongoing. Let's
estimate this to be 12-15 million PDF 1-page reports in one day.

Here's a link to the page I found it on:

http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vreport:demos:bench_vserver

Hope this helps with your question. I personally don't know anything about
it.

Regards,

Johnny Harris