open local database question

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Sun Sep 29 00:25:42 CDT 2013

Hi Beatrix,

Thank you for responding.
Is there a way around using the open dialog? I was hoping to open the database automatically in app.open so the user does not have to find the files each time but still store the files in another folder.

OpenDialog returns a folder item so does GetFolderItem. It seams like we should be able to use either one to get the same result.

Thanks again!