Using Valentina Studio - and complaints

Sergey Pashkov sergey_pashkov at valentina-db.com
Wed Sep 4 13:14:08 CDT 2013

Hello, Bill,
I was able to reproduce this issue in Property Inspector in the latest build.

But for now you can use a Table Editor to change a type, and it is better way, which gives more control over process.
Right Click on the table -> Design Table… , open a tab Fields.
There you can change a type and input desired length.

Best regards,
Sergey Pashkov