More on V4RB 4.8.1 apps -- about Class way

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 15 12:35:59 CDT 2013

On 10/11/13 11:20 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:

> I should clarify that I am abandoning the class way for defining the database
> tables.  I still create a subclass of VDatabase, but I don't create classes
> for all the tables.  I find that if your VTable classes do not match your
> database EXACTLY, then you can have problems.

Yes ...

We did consider generation of sources from DB ..
but somehow not easy task ...

With 5.0 Vstudio you have quite easy way to check if your classes exactly
equal to your db schema:

1) you have classes in app.
    make db.create

You get db1

2) also you have db2 to compare with

3) use Valentina Studio Pro -- SQL DIFF to compare 2 dbs schemas.
You will easy see if any object/property/flag differs