Close all databases - tutorial - book

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 15 12:12:34 CDT 2013

On 10/15/13 7:24 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

> - the turorial contains a "collectPains" handler, which is really too
> much for a starting Valentina user and which is also superfluous. In a
> tutorial like this, there shouldn't be such a handler.

Ok, I have opened this method ...

You say we should remove it?
But then how get data from that edit fields in window?

Or you say, we need remove GUI also?

Just I remember newbies, which told they want see how DB can be related to
GUI, although yes indeed this is NOT a task for DB VENDOR.

> - the tutorial doesn't tell me how to use VServer. Nada.

You mean here lesson 2, yes?

What you mean with "how to use VServer" ?
Example?

---------
BTW, I think you have see our new videos
 about vstudio + vserver install
 and Xojo start code to connect to vserver,
Yes?

We need of course in nearest week or so develop same tutorials for LiveCode
users ...

Does this videso answer this your question? "how to use VServer" ?

-------
INFO: Linux movie is on hold, we have discover that on linux we have
problems with Bonjour... But to have same style videos for 3 OS, we will try
at first fix that ...