Close all databases - CRASH

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 15 08:05:17 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

That tutorial really didn't help me. I've looked at it years ago and I
looked at it again recently. Maybe I should send you my book. If you
contact me off-list with your address, I'll send it to you. It'll show
you what good tutorials look like.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553