Close all databases - CRASH

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 15 01:00:01 CDT 2013

On 10/15/13 4:42 AM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> Valentina for LiveCode really needs a tutorial.

Is THIS tutorial?

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:adk:v4rev:tutorial:tutorial>

> The example stacks that come
> with LiveCode are hard to figure out and if you use pieces of them you get
> problems. Many times I wish I could build a tutorial stack for Valentina and
> LiveCode something like that amazing one that was done for SQLite.

Have you see our own tutorial?

It shows step by step. From EMPTY stack.
First minimal app.

Take that amazing, replace function calls, get for Valentina.  :-)

I have told many times. All SQLite functions and SQL commands have analogs
in Valentina .. One to one.

Only something very specific not exists of course, like VACUUM. Valentina do
not need this, but this is not for beginners.