Close all open databases -- VDataBase_Open()

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 14 16:15:14 CDT 2013

Hi William,

That's interesting. I will play with it tomorrow. I need to check if
your examples will allow me to write a script that closes all databases.
For debugging, it is really useful to be able to close all databases and
close a connection before opening a new one.

It strikes me how utterly complicated all this is, very much
contradicting the spirit of LiveCode.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553