ERROR 0x82504 -- FIXED

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Oct 13 10:51:53 CDT 2013

On 10/13/13 6:47 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, Ruslan. Yes, this problem occurs on Windows machines. I have it
> all working now. The issue is more that when I deliver the project, my
> customer's customers shouldn't have to install software that's still in
> development. I hope you get it all functional soon.
>
> Is there a way to be notified of new builds?

Yes, subscribe to Valentina-beta list also.

Our build machine send now automatic letters after each new build on FTP.

And yesterday I have got almost working night_build configuration,
So in 1-2 days this will be in game also.

====
ALSO, we have stable URL
    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/

Which you can bookmak,
And it present on download page,
Where check all available beta builds for the next  version.