ERROR 0x82504 -- FIXED

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 13 10:47:40 CDT 2013

Thanks, Ruslan. Yes, this problem occurs on Windows machines. I have it
all working now. The issue is more that when I deliver the project, my
customer's customers shouldn't have to install software that's still in
development. I hope you get it all functional soon.

Is there a way to be notified of new builds?

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi