Transactions, Commits and Rollbacks

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Fri Oct 11 10:27:45 CDT 2013

I also typically use SQL. But I'm switching over to more class based approach for easier to read/write code. Also I believe I can "centralize" all the SQL queries and executes in one place for a more simple way to update code. I will guess that there is a slight performance trade off but for me it would be negligible. Also the SQL is still there if needed.