Transactions, Commits and Rollbacks

Johnny & Karen Harris johnny at southshore.com
Fri Oct 11 10:18:17 CDT 2013

Thanks Joseph,

That's reassuring to know. I've not looked at the vtable class yet.
I plan to check it out soon. Habit for me is to write SQL queries but
I wonder if there are any speed advantages to using the VTable class?
I think from a coding point of view it would be faster but I wonder
about any gains in query performance.

Regards,
Johnny Harris