ERROR 0x82504

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Oct 4 16:46:51 CDT 2013

On 10/4/13 9:52 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

> I answered this question already in another e-mail. Yes, that's the
> exact path to my databases folder and the database file is in there.

> On 10/4/2013 20:31, François Van Lerberghe wrote:
>> Does your database file exist in the folder
>>      C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\databases
>>
>> It must be there in order to be found and allow Vserver to register.

Then I very doubt that .vdb is in this folder "databases" !!

Because if it is THERE, then you must see it in your Valentina Studio
This database as not registred with small star.
See picture.

Just double click it to register.

> In addition to my previous e-mail, I think I should state that I am now
> able to the remote host but not to localhost. Following François'
> directions, I registered the dayabase myDatabase.vdb on the remote host
> and now I can connect from within LiveCode. However, I can't register
> any databases on localhost (see my answer to François) and I still can't
> connect to localhost from within LiveCode. Currently, I suspect this is
> a bug in VServer.

ONE MORE IDEA.

   Permissions

Can it be that you drop myDatabase.vdb with such permissions
That Valentina Server cannot access this file.