ERROR 0x82504

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Oct 3 11:19:20 CDT 2013

If I use the exact code you show for opening a database on localhost using
vServer and I change the name of the database to one that is non-existent
(just did it now). I get error 82517 which is

ERR_CONNECTION_DATABASE_NOT_OPENED

I do not get error "invalid database name"

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com