ERROR 0x82504

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Oct 4 16:50:42 CDT 2013

On 10/4/13 6:02 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

> I have VServer installed. Unfortunately, when you compile your server
> engine, you don't include version information. Therefore, it is
> impossible for me to know the version, but I am pretty sure that it is
> not 5.5b20 (it must be much older). I downloaded this file from the
> website and it is no beta version AFAIK. The modification date is
> 6/20/2013 15:26.

Mark,

There are MANY ways to check version of Valentina Server.
MANY

1) just open its log file, any,
In first lines

Wed Oct  2 2013 11:15:09.951281 vserver_x64 (Type x64, Server 5.4.3, Kernel
5.4.3 )

2) from Valentina Studio -- when you connected
   click connection, check inspector on right side.

3) Get Info on vserver.exe  - also should show it

4) execute SQL command against VSERVER:
      SHOW PROPERTIES OF SERVER