ERROR 0x82504

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Oct 3 12:20:32 CDT 2013

On 10/3/13 8:12 PM, "François Van Lerberghe" <frvanlerberghe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The path to my databases folder seems to be correct.
> In order to open (and view) master.vdb
> - Close Vserver
> - Open Vstudio
> - Choose menu File > Open database
> An open dialog is opened
> - Go to C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\databases
> - Choose master.vdb
>
> Other question :
> Is your database "databaseName.vdb" registered in the server ?

Keep in mind that if to stop vserver

Then you can trash masterdb at all.
Of course in this case you will loose all your registered dbs and users.

On start vserver will create new fresh masterdb
With one user  sa/sa

Then it is possible to register databases again,
What is very simple now in Valentina Studio.
Just double click a databases icon with small star