ERROR 0x82504

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:12:00 CDT 2013

The path to my databases folder seems to be correct.
In order to open (and view) master.vdb
- Close Vserver
- Open Vstudio
- Choose menu File > Open database
An open dialog is opened
- Go to C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\databases
- Choose master.vdb

Other question :
Is your database "databaseName.vdb" registered in the server ?

Other idea :
Unregister your database "databaseName.vdb"
Register again "databaseName.vdb"
(I don't remember for sure, but it could be the way I resolve the issue)

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
+32 (0)85 25 08 25