ERROR 0x82504

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 3 10:47:01 CDT 2013

Hi François,

Thanks for your reply. The ini file contains

; The path, where sysdatabase are stored.
SystemCatalog=databases

and the path to my databases folder is

C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\databases

Would this be correct?

How would I open master.vdb and what should I do with it?

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi