ERROR 0x82504

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 10:12:51 CDT 2013

I have had this error in the past but unfortunately don't remember the
details.

I would check
- the server ini file (specifically the parameter indicating te path where
sysdatabase are stored : "SystemCatalog")
- perhaps the master.vdb file (?)
(in order to open directly master.vdb, you must close the server before)

Cheers

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin