Stay connected to vserver with Xojo

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Thu Nov 28 00:51:00 CST 2013

Yes I prefer vTable because I have built Xojo classes around it for high level simple programming. :)

Our local network is not that fast actually so I have considered sql but I would have to rewrite a lot of things to use vCursor.

We usually only load a maximum of 100-200 records at a time. Do you think the speed increase will be noticeable for such small requests?