[V4REV] get png

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Nov 28 00:21:15 CST 2013

On 11/27/13, 12:25 AM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com>
wrote:

Hi William.

>  There is no way to do it with a Cursor -- there is also not a
> good example so when I have a few hours to play around I will figure
> it out.

1)      Examples/SQL_way/Field_Pictures

    I think this is exactly what you search for.

> First I have to get the fldref which you cannot get with the
> name of a field so first you have to go through a tblRef from a
> database name then find the number of the field and so forth. Looks
> like fun.

2) William,

I think you do not see something ...

Cursor have fields.
Table have fields.

Cursor have method
        VCursor_Field( cursorRef, field_name  )

Table have method
        VTable_Field( cursorRef, field_name  )

VERY SIMILAR. What confuse you here?

You do not need touch Table to get field cursor. Absolutely.

3) And when you have fldRef you already work with that field.
You can ask it to give you some info:
        its name or type or value...

         Field_Value( fldRef )