COM Error in Visual FoxPro

Simon White simonwhite at dciphercomputing.com
Wed Nov 27 12:34:31 CST 2013

Hi

I am using VFP 9 on a Windows 7 Pro 64bit machine.  I registered the
VCOM.dll using the regsvr32.exe in they C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory
because I assume the VCOM.dll is 32bits and it says it registered
successfully.  However once I create an object like "VCOM.Valentina" or
"VCOM.VConnection" and try to call one of the methods I get error 1426
in VFP which says
"OLE error code 0x8002801d: Library not registered."

I have not been able to try the COM examples because they are in VB and
I do not have VB.

Is anyone using Valentina COM or have any suggestions why it does not
work correctly in VFP?

--
Regards,
Simon White