Stay connected to vserver with Xojo

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Wed Nov 27 23:12:25 CST 2013

I tried testing vStudio as you suggested, connecting to Vstudio and then physically disconnecting the server, and I get application not responding. I will submit to mantis.

Using vCursor wouldn't be a problem for me since I only use vTable (it's just easier for me).

So far, regardless of how I do things, if the connection suddenly becomes unavailable, my application becomes unresponsive for about 50 seconds give or take before I can even attempt to reconnect. I think this would frustrate most users in to force quitting (I know thats what I would do)