Select bug or bad indices

Chris Jones cjones at daz3d.com
Thu Nov 14 20:19:31 CST 2013

So I re-indexed the problem table again and ran diagnosis on it, I am an
error box that says:

"Kernel error: 0x83504.  Unique violation of index " S".

Running diagnosis  again I get:

Field: fldKeyword. Index record count (246125) differ from field one
(323470).
Field: fldKeyword. Index have 77345 missing records.

Problems found!  ( Table: tblKeyword )

This is Valentina server 5.4.3

--
Christopher Jones