Index troubles

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 5 11:54:01 CST 2013

Hi Ruslan,

On 04.11.2013, at 17:55, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> 1) what VERSION of db engine?
>    I see it is related to your another email

Latest release version, 5.4.3

> 2) so you have a TEXT Field with not-unique index.

  dim MessageBody as VText = new VText("MessageBody",  1*1024, EVFlag.fIndexed + EVFlag.fIndexByWords)

This one? This is the plain version of the html version of the message body of a mail. I still add the raw data of the mail first, then the data is parsed and MessageBody, MessageBodyHtml and attachments are added.

Done: http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=6621

> For example:
>
> Most probably it is enough EXPORT only that single column from Table,
> And then import into new db ,
> So we will get much less db
> And see if reindex reproduce that crash …

Okay, will try. How do I export only the single column? Export seems to be always greyed out.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals