"Database doesn't exist"

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri May 3 03:29:35 CDT 2013

A few weeks ago I posted a problem: when opening a database the user gets the helpfull error message "Database doesn't exist". I now have again a customer with the same problem.

We were able to find out some things:

- It's not the path. His is "myMac/users/richard.../Mail Archive.vdb .
- When he makes a copy of the database to Mail Archive copy.vdb he can open the database. Taking away the copy gives the error message.

The Valentina version was 5late beta and the same error occurs for 5.1. RealStudio 2011r4. Hadn't thought to ask the Mac OS version of the customer.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the issue?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals