Accessing database from multiple computers -- MAS

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Mar 22 02:04:41 CDT 2013

On 3/21/13 6:28 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Who will get which money? This is always the question.
>
> So I'll tell my customers: install this free software from MAS first and then
> buy/install/use my software. And Apple won't get nuts at you because you sort
> of circumvent the 30/70% split for everything you buy from MAS? Consider me
> skeptical. Have you asked a lawyer about this?

No no.

What apple not likes is next scenario:
  we make into MAS fre Vstudio/Vserver,
  which just points to our site where we sale more connections and PRO.

Apple want instead we did in-app purchase inside of that apps.
So we made this in Valentina Studio for MAS, which now is in review.

With Vserver, we also can make Vserver free on default,
And if somebody want more connections he do in-app purchase.
Only problem so far here I see -- where to put this GUI. Vserver.app is
guiless, and put it into prefs panel ... Don't know We will ask later.

---
Apple cannot request that each app which is client to vserver should be sold
via them :-)  This is somehow different.

Actually we did not learn yet deeply Vserver + MAS way ...

2) And of course yet exists Vserver Embedded.
This way even more simple for user, because he should not
  * go to paradigma site or MAS
  * download and install
  * with paradigma archive yet request seirals on his name
  * drop license file

With Vserver embedded into your installer -- all this must be done by your
installer -- install vserver with your license_emb_dddddd

But totally free way exists If user do some job self.