Lucene?

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Mar 18 03:52:13 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

the timing is fully okay. Every developer has an overflowing to-do list :-) Multi-threading will be very welcome. Especially if this fixes the "not responding" in the Activity Viewer.

I've added a feature request to Mantis: http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=6207

On 17.03.2013, at 19:09, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> 1) Will be good to get that.
>

> 2) with all good will, I think we cannot work on this deeply nearest 2-4
> months, because we need yet 5.2, 5.3 that polish current things.
>

> --------
> Roadmap of new features
>
> 3) We working many months now on multi-threading inside of engine to be able
> eat 4-8 and more cores of modern CPUs.  Right now we put all efforts on this
> new direction, and bug fixes.
>

> 4) Also we have many tasks on development of engine in direction of
>      field types, inheritance, collections, ...
>

> This is current state ...
>
> Also please don't forget do feature request into our Mantis.
> Future important points can be added into that issue also.
> E.g. Bench results

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals