Trouble deploying on Mac

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Mar 7 12:49:09 CST 2013

On 3/6/13 11:49 PM, "Richard Albrecht" <Rich at RAlbrecht.net> wrote:

Hi Richard,

> Hi all, First question to the list!
>
> I used install_vcomponents_v4rb_v5 to put files in package, then I used
> Iceburg to create a package file.
>
> When I try and run it I get Run Time errors:
>
> Location: Common/plugin.cpp:5570
> Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
> Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.Init( CacheSize as integer,
> inMacSN as string = "", inWinSN as string = "", inUnixSN as string = "" )
>

> Location: Common/plugin.cpp:5570
> Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
> Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.InitReports( inMacSN as string =
> "", inWinSN as string = "", inUnixSN as string = "" )
>
> I get a lot of these. If I run the installer in v4rb_5_mac_ub(3).dmg this will
> fix the problem.

Of course no need to run OUR V4RB installer.

> Of course I don't want the user to have to run 2 installers.
>
> Anybody got any Ideas.

After run of script, first of all copy .app  to clean MAC computer
And check if it starts fine.

You can make your development computer to be "CLEAN"
If rename  "/usr/local/lib/vcomponents"  to e.g.
 vcomponents222

If app not starts, then check carefully if you got any errors from script