Trouble deploying on Mac

Richard Albrecht Rich at RAlbrecht.net
Wed Mar 6 15:49:07 CST 2013

Hi all, First question to the list!

I used install_vcomponents_v4rb_v5 to put files in package, then I used Iceburg to create a package file.

When I try and run it I get Run Time errors:

Location: Common/plugin.cpp:5570
Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.Init( CacheSize as integer, inMacSN as string = "", inWinSN as string = "", inUnixSN as string = "" )

Location: Common/plugin.cpp:5570
Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.InitReports( inMacSN as string = "", inWinSN as string = "", inUnixSN as string = "" )

I get a lot of these. If I run the installer in v4rb_5_mac_ub(3).dmg this will fix the problem.

Of course I don't want the user to have to run 2 installers.

Anybody got any Ideas.

Rich