Handling duplicate records

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 08:38:21 CST 2013

Hmm….

When I use an ArraySet instead with

dim theCheckset as VArraySet = theArchive.Table("Message").Field("InternalMessageID").FindValueAsArraySet(Left(InternalMessageID, 100), nil, 1)

The code runs a bit slower. But I don't understand how the last parameter

inSearchPref as EvSearch = kPreferIndexed ) as VArraySet

can be made to work without index.

On 04.01.2013, at 15:17, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> dim theCheckset as VBitSet = theArchive.Table("Message").Field("InternalMessageID").FindValue(Left(InternalMessageID, 100))
> if theCheckset = nil then
>   Return true
> else
>   dim i as Integer = theCheckset.Count
>   if i = 0 then
>     Return true
>   else
>     Return False
>   end if
> end if

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals