Rebuild the index file is needed when opening database coming from or to Mac OS 10.8

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 02:47:38 CST 2013

Hello all,

Happy near year to all of you.

I have a RB project using V4RB 4.3.
When I move my database from or to Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), I must
reindex the database. Unless doing that, my queries find only +/- 50 % of
the records.

When I move from or to another OS (Windows, MacOS X 10.6 or prior, or
PowerPC), I don't need to rebuild the indexes.

Is this a known problem ?
Is it corrected in newest Valentina versions ?
Must I relate it in Mantis or must we live with this behavior ?

Thank you.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin