Valentina Studio crashing

Mike Bierly mbierly at macsimizesoftware.com
Sun Feb 17 12:40:43 CST 2013

Lynn,

Sorry to say that the current version of MailForge uses the Real Studio implementation of SQLite. We've spent the last 5 months just getting the code we inherited upgraded to Cocoa for OS X.

We haven't made any public announcements about this, but the migration to Cocoa made it obvious how much a new UI is needed to implement half of the things being asked for. The new UI (aka MailForge v4) is going to get a complete new database backend and that is going to be Valentina! Since we just went thru a major effort, it will be many months to get a new app written - but we will eventually be part of the Valentina family. :)

Regards,

Mike Bierly
mbierly at macsimizesoftware.com