Valentina 5 looks awesome! (was: Valentina Studio crashing on OS X 10.6.8 - FIXED).

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Feb 17 05:30:13 CST 2013

On 2/16/13 10:52 PM, "Mike Bierly" <mbierly at macsimizesoftware.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> Yes I was running on 10.6.8. Sorry for not mentioning that fact in the
> original post. The new build works perfectly!
>
> Valentina 5 looks awesome!

Thank you, Mike,
We also hope so :-)

We need yet todo few improvements in nearest 2-4 weeks.
Such as

* add SSH support to mySQL plugin
        (actually others also will get it)
        because improtant for mySQL admins.

* yet polish Query Builder a little.

And then 5.x should be near to ideal :-)

And then we start develop other major things on all directions:
    into VKERNEL
    into REPORTS
    into Vstudio as DB GUI Manager
    into VPHP and  Java directions.

Just only I have send to few lists letter which explains points about
    Free Valentina Studio.

We really believe that each WEB / iOS developers that using
        SQLite, PostgreSQL or mySQL

Can be more happy with Valentina Studio than with other free tools for this
dbs as phpAdmin, pgAdmin, workbench.

We really see that right now Valentina Studio can be one of the best GUI
Manager for SQLite and Postgre....

For mySQL not yet. Workbench have couple things we need add also ... Same
SSH access.

But for SQLite and Postgre  ... Our own guys have test major popular tools,
including commercials as Navicat and few SQLite managers that cost 30-80$,
and say that Vstudio is more fast, more feature reach, less crashes.

And guys.  RELATED DATA EDITOR. With any DB.
Make sure you have see it ... IMO killer feature for db-developers  :-)