Index corruption on method field

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Mon Dec 30 07:42:54 CST 2013

Yep, read it on the mantis reports (spoke to soon ;-))

OTOH I also find the changelog and release notes a bit… lacking ? It could be more outspoken on the issues that are fixed.
Just my 2 €cent though

Happy Newyear !

Bart

—
Our office will be closed on:
24 (afternoon) - 25 - 31/12/2013 & 01/01/2014

Bart Pietercil
Sent with aMac