More server questions

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Dec 29 23:49:02 CST 2013

Hi,

got a couple of more questions:

-The basic server comes with 5 connections. If I need more connections then I need to buy more - this is understood. Are the additional connection licenses time-based like the server or are these connections a one-time purchase?

- Is it possible to get information from the logged in user? Namely, if the user is an admin user? I can see this in Valentina Studio, but can’t see anything in the wiki (http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:api:vclientinfo_class:vclientinfo_class).

- What do the others do? Let the customer download VServer/VStudio from Valentina or add this to the app installation?

- Similar to last question: Do others use VStudio from the Valentina website or from the AppStore?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals