More server questions

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Dec 30 02:04:16 CST 2013

Hi Joseph,

thanks for your answers!

On 30.12.2013, at 07:22, Joseph Morgan <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

> Here's my answers as I know them
> 1. If you purchased the basic server the license should not be time based. The same should be with additional connections. Unless you are referring to a free upgrade period.

I thought that the server stops running when the license period is over… with a nice error message “Too many connections."

> 2. You need the following wiki doc:
> http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:api:vserver_class:vserver_class
>
> and:
> http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:api:vserver_class:user_methods#vserver.getuserisadmin

I’ll check those out.

> 4. I go direct from the Valentina website. I don't trust that the App Store will have the latest version. (Even though it might very well be)

Only we developers don’t trust the App Store. I’ll mention both options.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals